My World

A brief description of some of the assumptions that I take when it comes to writing, thinking or living.These are the moments which make me feel worthy of this existense of mine, help me in sensing life. Who says time can not be seen or felt? I feel it and i sense it through these pieces which help me restore myself in this ugly process of quantification.

Friday, May 27, 2005

The Inexpugnable

Sship of my dreams
sank in the ocean of distress
and failures;


Incessant self
demolished by frozen hardliners
turned into an object of commiseration;
with a bunch of henchmen impending
to impersonate last rites
and finish off
the last chapter
of an immortal saga
of assiduity and diligence;


completely unaware
of the indomitable juggernaut
within the same corpse
within the same ship
though deep down at bottom
but waiting;


waiting to sail again
in the swirling waters
of the same ocean,
waiting propitiously
the completion of this arduous expedition
and thereby
embracement of
the same troglodytic
vivacity and ecstasy…