My World

A brief description of some of the assumptions that I take when it comes to writing, thinking or living.These are the moments which make me feel worthy of this existense of mine, help me in sensing life. Who says time can not be seen or felt? I feel it and i sense it through these pieces which help me restore myself in this ugly process of quantification.

Friday, May 27, 2005

A step ahead

Sudden showers in this simmering heat
deceive only this corpse;
To life, it’s an aberration.

for the good or for the bad
or
for the bad or for the good
it doesn’t care
except for a brief halt,

The umbrella it opens, is
not for these fictitious droplets
but
for the shadows that follow.
( Be practical says everyone )




Explanations
Oh how contradictory they are!
for they are words of virgins
offered
to reassert their allegiance;
To sadists, who
themselves are culpable of incredulity





Hope
When this world breaks free
from self imposed cliffs of ignorance,
singular dreams would learn a
mutually coherent definition of plurality