My World

A brief description of some of the assumptions that I take when it comes to writing, thinking or living.These are the moments which make me feel worthy of this existense of mine, help me in sensing life. Who says time can not be seen or felt? I feel it and i sense it through these pieces which help me restore myself in this ugly process of quantification.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Metamorphosis

It was twilight.
sun

about to set
for the full moonrise
I was sitting with my wife
(Shadow, though it was)
wailing over my loss
when

you invaded
wretched dreams,

full of barren vigor


My self, trapped
in those two spheres of influence
astonished, bewildered
by this vanquisher in you
who had won
without any struggle
without any strife


You embraced this frostbitten firn
bequeathing a chilly warmth,
devoid,

of pains of separation
devoid of,

joys of sensation
but

warm enough
to induce a state change;


My face witnessed a blood riot
as innocent, as soft
as damp as yours
and then...

you deliver the final blow;
soft living tissues of yours

strike,
dead trenches on my lips
accouching exotic viands
sufficient, to enrich this tenuous existence

which, till then
was hankering for life.