My World

A brief description of some of the assumptions that I take when it comes to writing, thinking or living.These are the moments which make me feel worthy of this existense of mine, help me in sensing life. Who says time can not be seen or felt? I feel it and i sense it through these pieces which help me restore myself in this ugly process of quantification.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Wondrous night

A child became an adult too early. Thanks to this astute and such intelligent world, that he quickly transformed to adapt himself to the increasingly indecent decencies of this world. He now laughs only when it is worth laughing; but at the same time he sighs and remembers the sweet little nights when he used to enjoy his silly dreams (just besides her mother). He once again wants to smile and laugh without reasons so as to fill his desiccated eyes with some light; but those demons won’t allow that. So he chooses an escape route…he now dreams about the dreams he used to sing; and in turn gets some reprieve in the form of a feckless smile (silly but innocent).

Encased in a starlit sky
awaits…
an inconspicuous blissful night

lucky was I
glowing with glee
in getting an entrée
to an astounding nitery,
no, no; not for free
but
for guiding ravening bees
to panicles with nectaries.

the pageant begins
philomels croon
stirring silence strikes the chords
cool breezes waft along,
delineating serenade’s inception
And there was I,
Singing along
these songs of joys
Or
joys of songs

awakened, are the nimble flowers;
rosy mummy and daisy papa
and at back, are
little daffodils and lily’s;
all emanating ambrosial redolence
And there was I,
panting in
these fragrances of joys
Or
joys of fragrances

the audience embodied
beatific angels
from the crescent moon,
hovering in air
bequeathing their tinctures
spreading their shimmering trinkets
And there was I,
permeating in
these springs of joys
Or
joys of springs

at last
rain makes an apt ingress
and everyone is engrossed
laving in this nippy muzzle,
exuviating sunken sorrows, thereby
embracing ingenuous smiles
And there was I,
rejuvenating in
these pearls of joys
Or
joys of pearls

“its time to go”
says the desolate ensemble
but not without an avowal
to return
for another glinting exposition
to reassert nights dominion
And there was I,
gleaming in
these dreams of joys
Or

joys of dreams


So what if they are still dreams! I will wait till eternity to make them define my world (at least in dreams) once again…
At last some hope!