My World

A brief description of some of the assumptions that I take when it comes to writing, thinking or living.These are the moments which make me feel worthy of this existense of mine, help me in sensing life. Who says time can not be seen or felt? I feel it and i sense it through these pieces which help me restore myself in this ugly process of quantification.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Other side of life

Cessation was the only concussion
I never contemplated
its concomitance with success
even more appalling

That maroon island
now a concourse
the boscage, barren
though glistening with ostentation
but destitute of prolificacy
these paeans
no longer as luscious
those bijouterie
without their radiance
now just inert metals

Today, I stand
drawn away
from that glittering world
lost in the midnight sun
searching for footprints
to retrace the journey
to
Elysian fields

Assisting me
is the tenebrosity of silence
haunting away benumbed shadows
inorder to scrub off the alley
for retrogression

But this time
as a curandero
deciphering unspoken rigmaroles
discovering shrouded palaces
ameliorating desecrated maladies;
keeping intact
that not so soft epidermis
to once again
entrance myself
with tiny cherubs;

But this time
not to get lost

in the midnight sun…