My World

A brief description of some of the assumptions that I take when it comes to writing, thinking or living.These are the moments which make me feel worthy of this existense of mine, help me in sensing life. Who says time can not be seen or felt? I feel it and i sense it through these pieces which help me restore myself in this ugly process of quantification.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

(?)

signs of fortune
playing a mysterious game
Confused, here I am,
Lost
in these shadows;

people i know
left me long ago
now,
strangers all around
As they try to reveal themselves
I run away to nowhere
which remains undefined
and which
haunts me to the innermost core

So where should I go?
move ahead towards mystery...
or
retrogress to darkness;

the light in my eyes
now,
fading away, unable
to guide, unable to forsee
the dangers,
ahead or behind me