My World

A brief description of some of the assumptions that I take when it comes to writing, thinking or living.These are the moments which make me feel worthy of this existense of mine, help me in sensing life. Who says time can not be seen or felt? I feel it and i sense it through these pieces which help me restore myself in this ugly process of quantification.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

She

ricocheting in
deep marrows of estrangement
pelted by insignificance
she lives; happily,
as dark
as shadows of vigilence,
draping the bright nudity of maternal simplicity;

expecting nothing,
dry eyes
reflecting acceptance
unconditional, unadultrated
in her humming conundrums

she says it all
both deserving and undeserving
acknowledging her
with words of indifference
with gifts of negligence

she forgives
and
she forgets

the agony ensues…